Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Combination of my Stars and the Rings

I started out making another Czech crystal ring yesterday and spent heaps of time on this creation. Certainly not what I set out to achieve. It never ceases to amaze me how some designs take on a life of their own.

I reckon there is sacred geometry in this. I will have to research it and see if their is any larger meaning. I already know the six sided star is the old testament male and female symbols for God as well as being the Jewish Star of David.

This shape reminds me of a talisman I once remember seeing. Spookie!!!   

It is quite a large piece so I am not sure if it is wearable. Maybe I will have it framed and call it "Beaded Art". 
This would look good with a coloured background to enhance the piece. There are heaps of Dorado Swarovski crystals that unfortunately cannot be seen in this image. They are placed around the edges of the star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment