Friday, December 7, 2012

Tea Rose



Here is the finished piece I have called "Tea Rose"
As I was making these components I kept thinking they resembled highly decorated cakes.
I also thought about naming it "Afternoon Tea" until a friend, Kate Bannister Tracton,
suggested "Tea Rose". 
Immediately, I knew this was the name.  

This whole piece started out from a colour combination I came across that I really loved.
I then made a small pendant and thought it was worth continuing to make a necklace.
 I am more than thrilled with the finished item.

I sometimes wonder where I get my aesthetics from as this would have to be the
daintiest and most feminine piece of jewellery I have made
and
I enjoyed making it immensely.




9 comments:

  1. It's fantastic! Beaztyful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This necklace is beautiful! Congratulations to Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Peri-Eni very nice to receive your comments. Have a great weekend.

      Cheers.....Patrick

      Delete
  4. See dainty can be good - Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you made this exquisite dainty piece, Patrick. Otherwise I would not have had the opportunity to own it. It's more beautiful every time I look at it, if that's possible. Thank you, pal!

    ReplyDelete