Sunday, September 25, 2016

A Collection of Christmas Ornaments

It is a pleasure to introduce the most recent addition to my Christmas Collection of ornaments - "Starlight so Bright" - above.

I had fun designing this one and was happy to play with the new Swarovski fluoro pink rivoli, combining it with hot pink and orange seed beads.

As usual I like to make more than one and wanted to do something I hadn't done before - an hombre colour palette - different for me and one I will repeat. I hope you like them both.

I thought I would do a much needed blog post and share all the Christmas pieces I have done over the last few years.

These two images are the front and back of my "Anahata" Star. One of my favourites.


Then there is another one I did around the same time in gold, red and green - on the right.

I made these Christmas Trees last year and they have been a tremendous success with customers.

Lastly, my seven point star "Stellar Australis" also successful with customers and continues to sell well each year.

I am sure I will design many more. I have so many ideas in mind and every year we celebrate Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. Super shapes and colors.
    Greetings,
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eva Maria. I do enjoy making Christmas pieces and have more complex designs in mind.
      I doubt anywhere near your ideas though.

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful, keepsake pieces for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Patrick,

    I celebrate our uniqueness...there is so much to learn and admire from all :-)
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the Christmas Tree pattern available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gwen, thank you for your question. Yes the Christmas Tree tutorial is still available.
      On the right side of my blog is a link to my Artfire store, just click on that and it will take you there.

      Cheers......Patrick

      Delete